Saturday, July 11, 2009

Why I Love my Clients!

Ahhhhhh!!! I LOVE them! LOVE them ; ) And there are soooo many! I'm so excited to get home and get some of these in frames for the big day!
-Sharon

Jessica
THE PICS ARE AMAZING!
THERE ARE SO MANY I LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I just wanted to thank you for everything, you are amazing at what you do. some of my favorite shots i didnt even know you took! you truely have a gift for catching amazing moments.
-Tana


Thank you! They were GREAT!!!! I actually cried while looking at them....made me remember just how great that day was!
-Melissa

You are an amazing photographer!!! THANKS
-Laurie

Jess! I stick to my premise that you are WONDERFUL! The first thing I did when we landed was turn my phone on and check FB for pics! ; ) I think Grady thought I crazy walking through the airport saying HEY LOOK! LOOK! AWWW!! haha...over and over. Lol. Anyways--thank you....I'm excited to see more later ; )
-Sharon

Scott and I love the pictures!!! We look so happy and in love- that makes me happy. You captured us naturally and because we aren't big on public affection, you were able to bring out a part of us that no one else ever sees ("y'all sure kiss a lot" is the most common comment!) We love them!!
-Sara

No comments: