Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Steen Wedding for Point of View Photography

On Saturday I went with Kelly Trimble of Point of View Photography to shoot the wedding of Bonnie and Sam at the Wildcatter Ranch in Graham. It was a perfect day!

The Two Clever Chicks were there, and we all know they never produce anything less than perfection.




Bonnie and Sam chose to see each other before the ceremony; I hope this series of pictures helps to convince more couples to do the same!



Sam's mom sneaking a peek at the couple. So sweet!







One of my favorite ring shots, EVER!





The guests got to ride a hay wagon to and from the ceremony site.













A little bouquet catching celebration.

They danced together all night!



There are some couples that you just KNOW; they will be in it forever...

2 comments:

Katie and Derek said...

I love these pictures! I didn't know you were shooting Sam's wedding! We have known the Steen's forever! Good work!! :)

JBailey Photography said...

Thanks, I was there second shooting for Kelly Trimble. They were incredible people! Bonnie and Sam are so good looking, it would be hard to take bad pictures of them!!!